Lot 21 / Lions and Tigers and Wine, Oh My!
Begin your South African journey at the Leeu House, an exclusive boutique hotel and private 12-room five-star destination in the scenic Franschhoek valley.
An oasis of comfort and luxury, Leeu House’s appeal is its “country guesthouse” feel on the main street of vibrant Franschhoek village, within easy walking distance of award-winning restaurants, art galleries, boutiques and many other attractions. You’ll enjoy two private day tours: Winelands with cellar visits and tastings and Cape Peninsula Tour.
Then, travel to Kruger National Park where you’ll stay in an all-inclusive Executive Suite at the Savanna Home, an exclusive 5-star lodge situated in the famous Sabi Sand Reserve that boasts nine beautifully appointed, thatched suites each with their own deck and plunge pools. Ride along in custom Land Rovers twice daily with highly trained guides to get up close and personal and take the best photographs of your life of a large variety of wildlife during your twice daily photo safaris.
- Three (3) night stay for two (2) at Leeu House in the heart of South Africa’s wine country
- Four (4) night stay for two (2) in executive suite at the Savanna Private Game Reserve
- VIP meet and greet and transportation to and from the Cape Town airport
- All transfers in Cape Town
- Full day tour of Cape Town with private guide
- Full day tour of Winelands with private guide
- All interior flights
- Private car to and from Savanna Private Game Reserve
Terms and Conditions
- Cannot be booked during Dec 15, 2018-Jan 28, 2019 or April 15-30, 2019