Lot 15 / Art, History, and Wine in France
Travel across France to visit some of the most prestigious wineries, art museums and historical sites in this exclusive French adventure package.
- In Paris, spend three nights in the Pissarro Suite at the Hotel de Louvre, with VIP tours to the museums of your choice, including the Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Centre Pompidou, Musée de l’Orangerie and Musée Rodin
- In Bordeaux, enjoy two nights at the Grand Hotel de Bordeaux, including:
- Private tasting and tour at Chateau Margaux and Chateau Palmer
- Passes to Musée National des Douanes
- Tour and tasting of world wine in the Belvedere, and interactive guide at the Cité du Vin (wine museum)
- In the stunning, 7th-century village of Saint-Guilhemle-Désert, relax for two nights at the charming hotel Guilhaume d’Orange, including:
- Private tour of the Mas de Daumas Gassac underground cellar and tasting of Grands Crus wines
- View the Pont du Diable, a UNESCO World Heritage Site built between 1028 and 1031, among the oldest existing French medieval bridges
- 2012 Pavillon Rouge du Chateau Margaux, 750 mL
- 2014 Pavillon Blanc du Chateau Margaux, 750 mL
- Mas de Daumas Gassac Red, 3L
- 1999 Chateau Monbousquet, magnum
Terms & Conditions
- Must be booked 60 days in advance.