Lot 11 / Russian River Valley Icons
Williams Selyem Estate Winery
North of San Francisco, in the Middle Reach section of the Russian River Valley. Enjoy luxury accommodations for two nights at the estate guesthouse, including a VIP tour and tasting at the winery and breakfast each morning.
Gary Farrell Vineyards and Winery
Explore the process of transforming fruit into world-class wines through a guided tour of the winery, accompanied by a lively and detailed discussion of their winemaking process from grape to glass. The experience culminates at a communal table in The Meadow View Room where the host will lead you and your guests through a tasting of five highly allocated single vineyard releases, paired with a selection of cheese and nuts, highlighted by an “impeccable pairing.”
Robert M. Parker Jr. wrote of Kistler Vineyards, “If the Kistler Winery could be magically transported to the middle of Burgundy’s Cote d’Or, it would quickly gain a reputation as glorious as any producer of Burgundy grand crus.” Discover why connoisseurs and critics alike adore the wines of Kistler Vineyards in a private tasting and lunch in the vineyards.
- Two-night stay for four people (two couples) at Williams Selyem Guest House, breakfast included
- VIP experiences at three Iconic RRV Wineries: “Inspiration Tasting” at Gary Farrell, vineyard tasting and lunch at Kistler, VIP tour and tasting at Williams Selyem
- Wine-pairing dinner in historic Healdsburg
- Three-course pairing dinner with wines from each of the wineries
Terms & Conditions:
- Certificate will be approved by Williams Selyem based upon guesthouse availability. Mutually agreed upon dates.
- Valid until April 28, 2019
- Dinner is a three-course meal with wine pairings, includes tax and gratuities
- VIP Experiences may be redeemed separately