Lot 20 / Stay Gold
Surrounded by sustainably farmed vineyards, the Francis Ford Coppola Winery in the Alexander Valley is an unforgettable destination that features dining, movie memorabilia, a sparkling pool and so much more.
Stay four nights on the property in two ultra-exclusive luxury rooms overlooking the pool, where you’re sure to find the quiet, restful space you need to unwind from the day’s events. In addition to lunch and dinner at RUSTIC: Francis’s Favorites, where you’ll find a menu that embraces international as well as traditional Italian dishes, you are also invited to spend a sunny day at the property’s spectacular pools. Situated in the center of the park area at the winery, two swimming pools totaling 3,600 square feet are surrounded by chaise lounge chairs, which have become a welcome addition for visitors on warm Sonoma days.
- Four nights’ stay, for two couples in the luxury rooms overlooking the pool at Francis Ford Coppola Winery in Alexander Valley
- Lunch and dinner at RUSTIC: Francis’s Favorites, on the winery estate
- Day by the winery’s spectacular pool
- Three-bottle collection (below)
- 2013 Apocalypse Now Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, ETCHED (Jeroboam)
- 2016 Francis Coppola Reserve Chardonnay, Dutton Ranch, Russian River Valley (Magnum)
- 2015 Francis Coppola Reserve Pinot Noir, Martinelli, Russian River Valley (Magnum)