Lot 14 / Pacific Northwest Wine Experience
Sip your way through the Pacific Northwest with private, exclusive tasting tours of exquisite Oregon and Washington wines.
Your private getaway includes tours of multiple Oregon wineries outside Portland before a beautiful drive through the Mount Hood National Reserve or Mount Ranier National Forest to and from Yakima, Washington.
Two couples will experience the pastoral tranquility of the Winery Hill House retreat at Domaine Serene Winery, a little slice of paradise in Oregon’s premiere wine growing region during a three-night stay. Add to that a tour and tasting at Bergstrom Winery, five estate vineyards that span across four of the Willamette Valley’s best appellations. Continue your journey North to Owen Roe Winery and a two-night stay at Yakima’s boutique inn, Hotel Maison, conveniently located near all area wineries, breweries and restaurants.
- Three night stay for two couples in a private hideaway on the Domaine Serene Winery grounds
- Private tour of Domaine Serene’s fivelevelgravity flow winery concluding with a seated tasting in their beautiful cave
- Two bottles of Domaine Serene wine, cheese and charcuterie stocked in the house for your enjoyment
- Domaine Serene Concierge will assist in planning your trip to Oregon Wine Country
- Bergström Wines VIP Treatment
- Tour and tasting at Bergström Winery
- Pizza Party Lunch with rare Bergström library wines
- Two night stay for two couples at Yakima’s boutique Hotel Maison from Owen Roe Wines
- Vineyard tour and tasting through Owen Roe’s estate, Union Gap Vineyard
- Casual vineyard wine pairing lunch prepared by Owen Roe Winery Chef Craig Singer
- Northwest-inspired dinner and wine pairings with founders
- Receive two large format bottles of Owen Roe estate wines