Lot 26 / Royal Living, Alpine Style
Nestled in the heart of the Italian Alps, Castello Di Pendenale has stood as a fortress for more than a thousand years.
Now owned by the Foppoli family, Castello Di Pendenale is full of history and charm. Three lucky couples will enjoy a week of royal living in this castle overlooking miles of vineyards and the quaint town of Mazzo di Valtelina.
All four seasons are beautiful in this part of the world. Relax and enjoy a glass of wine as you take in the majestic Alps surrounding you. Hike to historic ruins in the valley, fish for trout in the Adda River, bike the route of the Giro d’Italia, Italy’s grand, multi-stage bicycle race, or board the Bernina Express for passage through incredible alpine landscapes and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This magical part of northern Italy is just a short train ride or drive away from beautiful Lake Como, St. Moritz and Bormio.
- 6 nights for 3 couples
- Tickets for six to Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper, upon your arrival in Milan, in the refectory of the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Dinner prepared by a local chef to welcome you to the castle
- A private tour and tasting with the family of Nino Negri Winery
- A private concierge to create your once in a lifetime experience
Terms & Conditions
- Local chef available for meals upon request, subject to availability. Must be booked a minimum of 90 days in advance.
- Expires June 30, 2019