Lot 03 / Wine is Art
Learn the art of winemaking in Paso Robles Wine Country with Villa Creek Cellars owners Cris and Jo Ann Cherry in this four-night, three-day adventure featuring private tours and tastings.
Blend your own wine that will be bottled and sent to you with a custom label designed by internationally renowned artist Rachel Hayes. Cris and Jo Ann Cherry will help you curate the remaining portion of your visit, which may include cycling, golf, Hearst Castle, private wine tastings, and fine dining. Enjoy the very best of the West!
- Four-night stay for six (three couples) at Villa Creek Vineyard House
- Six cases 750ml or equivalent of one-of-a-kind wine blended by you
- Custom label designed by artist Rachel Hayes (that’s her piece hanging in the Rotunda)
- Private tour and tasting at the Cherry’s new Maha Estate
- Wood-fire cooking class
- Tasting and tours at several of Paso Robles artist vignerons (the person who grows and makes the wine)