Lot 12 / Jean-Charles Boisset
Be a part of this exclusive event for only 30, hosted by French winemaker Jean-Charles Boisset (JCB), whose Boisset Collection empire reaches from California to France.
Part one: JCB will host the group in California for a wine-filled adventure across Wine Country. Begin with a wine tasting and dinner at Buena Vista in Sonoma upon your arrival. Day two will be spent at JCB Atelier in Yountville for a tasting and lunch followed by a tasting and dinner at Raymond in St. Helena; Crystal Cellar and Red Room. On day three, you’ll enjoy an exclusive dinner at Secret Indulgence, one of JCB’s newest experiences at an unknown, undiscovered and unmistakable location.
Part two: JCB will return to Tulsa for a bubble-themed dinner at Philbrook provided by Chef Justin Thompson.
- Round trip transfer from San Jose or San Francisco
- Ground transportation for entire weekend in Wine Country
- Accommodations at the historical Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer in St. Helena
- Wine tasting and dinner at Buena Vista, Sonoma
- Wine tasting and lunch at JCB Atelier, Yountville
- Wine tasting and dinner at Raymond, St. Helena
- Wine tasting and dinner at Secret Indulgence in Napa Valley
- Wine dinner with wine provided and poured by JCB and dinner provided by Chef Justin Thompson
Terms and Conditions:
- 30 spots (15 couples) available; $12,500 per couple
- JCB California weekend to be held October 11-14, 2018
- Philbrook dinner to be held on April 12, 2019